[Mailman-Users] my archives still exist but my lists are gone

Concordia Chen concordia at aldea.com
Mon Oct 20 22:53:31 CEST 2003

Help! I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden I don't see any of
my lists anymore. When I do list_lists, it shows nothing. I had about 15
lists just this morning. I was playing around with backing up the lists
and I don't know if maybe I inadvertently deleted something important.
What file should I look for?

The archives for all of my old lists are still there. However, when I
created a new list that had the name of an old list, I can't access
those archives. I thought that that would work. Any ideas what went
wrong and how to recover? Does my explanation make sense? I was just
going to go through and recreate everything, but if there is an easier
way, that would be much appreciated, as all my users are currently
list-less.

Thanks in advance!!

Concordia =)