[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

John Gillon mail at thegillons.net
Fri Oct 17 14:38:18 CEST 2003

After AOL/CS mysteriously blocked postings from our list due
to "excessive member complaints" -- 8 AOL/CS members out of 49) we
decided to move the list to a new server.  Now list postings go through
correctly and reach everyone, but messages like the one below are
generated on occasion to posting members.  Any ideas on how to correct
this?  Help appreciated.

Here's the message:

Mailman-owner at server1234.webserver0.com writes:
You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
Mailman-owner at server1234.webserver0.com.