[Mailman-Users] Scrubbing non-text attachments on cpanel

Martin@Cleaver.org mrjcleaver at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 21:13:01 CEST 2003

Help!

I have a mailing list
http://cp1.myhostdns.org/pipermail/mt-eliza-merger_mbssrc.com/2003-October.txt.gz
for which the archives are removing anything that is considered
non-text.

Am I the only person having this problem? It makes the mailing
list completely useless.

I've already told my hosting provider that this is reported and
fixed in
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2003-February/026875.html,
but I am told that because Cpanel control the install any
modifications they might install would get overridden by the
automatic update process.

Has anyone a workaround? This is killing me.

Cheers,

   Martin

=====
--