[Mailman-Users] Re: Hosting companies

Will Yardley william+mm at hq.newdream.net
Sun Oct 19 01:40:42 CEST 2003

On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 at 03:50:59PM -0600, Dale schibbelhut wrote:

> My current hosting company does not want Mailman on their servers.
> Other than that I am quite satisfied with their service. I am looking
> for a company that will host lists using mailman software. Does
> anybody have any recommendations.

In addition to the other hosts mentioned, I'll throw in a plug for
$EMPLOYER - http://dreamhost.com/. You get unlimited Mailman discussion
lists with any plan.

We're now (finally) running a newer version (2.1.3), and we also offer
the ability to use demime on your list if you'd like.

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."