[Mailman-Users] downloading problems

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Thu Oct 16 18:27:58 CEST 2003

JC> On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 07:31, Angie wrote:
>> I wanted to find out about downloading the Mailman for a list I am trying to convert over to another type of format.  I currently have a couple of list with yahoo that relate to my business and would like to get away from that.  It looked like this was a free program- but when I go to download I keep getting a message that I am not authorize to view the site.
>> Could you help me?
>> Thank you

I missed the original post...

But there are web filters out there that block access to 'free mail'
servers, in the attempt that employees should not be reading their
personal web-based email from work.

We've run into that trap with our service, which is a newsletter
sending service for companies, when some broken filter decided we
should be blocked based on this type of criterion.  I wouldn't be
surprized if the "not authorized" came from such a filter.

But it is hard to tell based on the exact error text given.