[Mailman-Users] dump the queue??

Amanda Hickman amanda at welfarelaw.org
Wed Oct 15 19:51:33 CEST 2003

I think the phrase is RTFM. In the FAQ I found this:

javascript:var el=document.forms[0].elements;for (var i=0;
i<el.length;i++) if (el[i].type=='radio' && el[i].value==3)
void(el[i].checked=true);

which works just perfect. It isn't a discard all button on the page,
but if you hit the bookmark while you are on the admindb page, you can
watch all the discard buttons flicker on.

So, my apologies and thanks.