[Mailman-Users] dump the queue??

Amanda Hickman amanda at welfarelaw.org
Tue Oct 14 23:59:07 CEST 2003

My request is twofold:

1) a "discard all" button in the admindb/administrative requests
interface, so that when the list address gets caught by a virus that
continually sends out .pif files re thank you or my details or wicked
screensaver, you can approve the messages that should go to the list
and then hit the "discard all" button that will set the rest to discard.

2) some kind of queue dump at the command line side, so that as the
site administrator I can do that for someone, just clear out their
whole queue if it got clogged up and they just want to ditch everything
in it.

Are either of those possible?