[Mailman-Users] How to approve a moderated post via email reply?

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Tue Oct 14 00:13:14 CEST 2003

I have a moderated list of staff at somedomain.com.  When the list moderator
gets an email to approve/deny a post, I know he gets a url to go to to
approve/deny the post.  It also talks about replying to the email with an
"Approved" subject and password to approve the post via email reply.

Does anyone know the format of the reply?  I have tried "Approve"
"Approved"  with the password etc, in the subject of the reply but none
work.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Merle Reine
Lindows.com System Administrator