[Mailman-Users] Mail not getting through to AOL

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Mon Oct 13 19:55:21 CEST 2003

AT> and that they have to open up all mail coming in from our domain in order
AT> to get it (like has to be done with Hotmail).  But I don't have an AOL
AT> account and can't tell them exactly what to do.  Any guidance on what to
AT> tell our AOL folks how to receive mail sent through Mailman would be
AT> appreciated.

AOL 8 and AOL 9 introduced many new features with regard to blocking
mail.  I'd check that they didn't inadvertently turn on some of those
tools without also allowing your messages through.  Also check out
aol's 'postmaster' web site postmaster.info.aol.com, and see what they
have to say about blocking and filtering.  Check your mail server logs
too for some AOL deliveries and see what they say.