[Mailman-Users] Outbox Flooded

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 13 19:23:48 CEST 2003

Well if the messages are coming from mailman, then you should stop
Mailmanctl, examine the messages, and then correct the problem.
   service mailman stop

The messages will have the listname that generated them.

Note, that messages could also be generated by cron jobs, so you might
also need to stop cron, or simply comment out all the cron scripts.
  crontab -u mailman -e

Good Luck - Jon Carnes