[Mailman-Users] UnpicklingError: unpickling stack underflow

mjc mjc at ewa-denver.com
Mon Oct 13 18:28:37 CEST 2003

Good morning--

Trying to get to mailman this morning, I get a stack trace

        Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
    main()
  File "/var/tmp/mailman-root/var/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 42, in main
  File "/var/tmp/mailman-root/var/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 85, in listinfo_overview
  File "/var/tmp/mailman-root/var/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 101, in __init__
  File "/var/tmp/mailman-root/var/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 573, in Load
  File "/var/tmp/mailman-root/var/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 546, in __load
UnpicklingError: unpickling stack underflow

I followed the only information I could find and replaced each config.pck
with config.pck.last, trying to get in after each change.  None of the replacements fixed the
problem and all config.pck 's are now back to the original state.

I don't read python, though I scanned each of the files indicated in the trace.

Any help would be appreciated

mjc