[Mailman-Users] Mail not getting through to AOL

Allan Trick atrick at prin.edu
Mon Oct 13 18:18:05 CEST 2003

Has anyone worked out problems with getting mail through to AOL users?  I
have some members of our lists that claim they are not getting our
messages, but they're also not returning bounced to Mailman.  So I'm not
sure what to do.  I suspect there are some kind of filtering options in AOL
and that they have to open up all mail coming in from our domain in order
to get it (like has to be done with Hotmail).  But I don't have an AOL
account and can't tell them exactly what to do.  Any guidance on what to
tell our AOL folks how to receive mail sent through Mailman would be
appreciated.

Allan