[Mailman-Users] Mailman with md5 password

Tobias Burnus tobias.burnus at physik.fu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 11 01:42:41 CEST 2003

Hi,

I couldn't find anything about this topic, but I want to have this:
- All passwords are stored as e.g. md5 or crypt
- The users can change their password, e.g. by getting a token mailed
  to change it (if they forgot it)
  (The reminder can obviously not contain the password, but I don't
   care whether no reminder is send or a reminder w/o password is send.)

The reason is that our policy doesn't allow for clear-text passwords,
besides this technique works very well with Bugzilla.

Tobias