[Mailman-Users] Setting up indexing on Mailman archives

Paul F. Williams paul.williams at uwex.edu
Fri Oct 10 15:33:00 CEST 2003

I have read through numerous archives on how to setup
indexing on the Mailman archives but I seem to be missing
something.

In the past I have set up htdig to make it possible to
search web sites.  I used the url indexing method.
In order to accomplish that you need a url starting point
that will find all the other web documents.

So, my question is

What url do you give htdig (or any other indexer) so it can
find all the archives?

Or do you need to create a document that contains
a list of starting urls?

If you need to create a document, what do you put in it?

Thanks,

paulw