[Mailman-Users] sendmail and mailman

John E.P. Hynes john at hytronix.com
Fri Oct 10 11:56:45 CEST 2003

> This is a classic case for using the Generics table for Sendmail.
> http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html

I tried that, and, oddly, it didn't work.

I ended up making a Class E file by adding

LOCAL_CONFIG
FE/etc/mail/exposed-users

to my mc file and re-compiling sendmail.cf.  Since the canonical name of the
machine is in the correct domain, I just put all of the list aliases in that
file.  Worked fine.

Thanks for the suggestions though!

-John