[Mailman-Users] Where are URL's stored?

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 23:03:40 CEST 2003

The bones of what you need to solve your problem are explained on this
page of the Mailman FAQ, although it may not be immediately obvoius
that this is the case:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.029.htp

also check the comments about the referenced MM variables in
$prefix/Mailman/Defaults.py

The URLs associated with a list are dynamically generated. If the
virtual host associated with a list is changed per the FAQ, the
consequence is that the URLs referring to the list/on the list web
pages are changed. At one level, you question is a non-sequitur as the
URL's are not stored in the way you may be thinking. That said, the
web_page_url and host_name attributes of a list are what do the things
you are thinking about.