[Mailman-Users] mass subscription with personalization on

Chris Gozdzik chris at diviningmind.com
Mon Oct 6 18:50:38 CEST 2003

I have no root access to the server, but have a good host that turned the
personalization on for me.
I'm trying to move from another script that used subscriber list with first name and e-
mail address - I'd like to use this, but don't know how to enter it in mass subscribing.
I've tried putting the first name in front, separated by coma or without - it wouldn't
work.
I couldn't find this info in the faq and would really appreciate your help with it.

Chris Gozdzik