[Mailman-Users] Mass subscriptions w/names

Allan Trick atrick at prin.edu
Mon Oct 6 05:30:17 CEST 2003

Sorry to be bombarding this list with so many questions lately!  I promise
I'll pipe down pretty soon. :-)

Now that I've got 2.1.3 installed, I have that empty name field on every
record since it didn't exist in the previous version.  My lists can all be
reloaded, but I'm not sure what format the file should be that I add them
with should be in.  Where is this documented?  I'm assuming it's just
tab-delimited, but thought I'd check before I futz around with it.

Thanks!

Allan