[Mailman-Users] Virtual Host question....

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Sun Oct 5 05:15:13 CEST 2003

Ok.. I was wondering something... when the monthly email reminders come out
from Mailman, they're sent from mailman-owner at lists.wingfoot.org

When people on my virtual hosts have monthly email reminders, will they
come from mailman-owner at theirdomain or the default domain? Can there be a
separate mailman list for each domain?

Just curious..

Thanks,
Glenn

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2003 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear

"Religion is for those who do what they are told regardless of what is right.
Spirituality is for those who do what is right regardless of what
they are told." -- unattributed