[Mailman-Users] Group Mismatch Error

ljacobs lj at mandala-designs.com
Sat Oct 4 09:39:09 CEST 2003

Folks --

I recently moved some Mailman lists from a RH Linux server to a FreeBSD server, with Mailman 2.1.3 and Postfix 2.1.14. The lists that were on the FreeBSD system had been running fine with the configuration set as "--with-mail-gid=mailman". The lists I moved to this FreeBSD server had been set with "--with-mail-gid=nobody". Is there a simple way to change the "nobody" gid lists to be gid "mailman"?

Thanks.

Sent via the WebMessaging system at mandala-designs.com

---