[Mailman-Users] Questions in reference to Mail Man???

Keith keith at sugarloafcrafts.com
Wed Oct 1 18:27:27 CEST 2003

Dear Sirs,

We have been using Mail Man on our Linux based Mail Server for the last
three weeks to mail to our Newsletter list of nearly 50,000 members.
Everytime we send the Newsletter our Mail Server goes down.  This only
happens when we use Mail Man.  Are there issues with the number of people
that Mail Man can mail to.  Mail Man seems to work flawlessly when we send
test message to small list groups.  It is only when we launch to our total
list of 50,000 there is an issue that arises.

We have also noticed that none of our AOL members now get the Newsletter.
Have you heard of anything that can be done to help with this issue.  We
know AOL has changed there SPAM variables recently.  We didn't know if
something could be set with in Mail Man to get through this issue.

Thanks for you time and help!
--
Keith A. Ruch
Graphic Designer

AMERICAN CRAFTS ONLINE
Artwork and contemporary crafts
shipped directly to you from the artist's
studio - thousands of items ready to go!
NEVER GIVE ANOTHER BORING GIFT!
http://www.craftsonline.com
800-210-9900