[Mailman-Users] List of All Subscribers

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Wed Oct 1 19:33:05 CEST 2003

Rob,

Others have given you very clear answers.

Let me just say that "who" out of the box only returns the email
addresses.  Useful for a machine, but not as useful for humans.

If you search the archives, you will find a post from me, with
corrections from others, on how to modify "who" to return full name as
well as email address.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own