[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.3 error when creating new list viaweb

Ashley Horn wahorn at aace.com
Wed Oct 1 17:27:57 CEST 2003

I ran /usr/local/mailman/bin/check_perms -f as root at it reports no
problems found. I took a look at the FAQ and the two aliases files were
owned by root so I changesd them to mailman.

Creating lists via the web worked for me at one time but it started
showing these errors with the last upgrade. It still creates the list
and all aliases correctly though.

Ashley