[Mailman-Users] Re: Easy Install Instructions for Mailman and postfix

pvmailman at nekophile.com pvmailman at nekophile.com
Sun Nov 30 18:53:00 CET 2003

Success.  It's always the simple permissions issues!  Considering that
most who run mailman with postfix would face this, I'm suprised that a 0 B
aliases file and db were included with the fedora rpm - it would prevent
users from getting the perms wrong on a system where you, by default,
cannot su to mailman.

Thanks again to everyone (and sorry it turned out to be such a trivial
error!)

Phil

--
# If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
# 		-- Albert Einstein