[Mailman-Users] Re: Spanish Mailman List Member Manual available! - reviewers needed!

Evelyn V. Stevens evelyn at UDel.Edu
Wed Nov 26 19:25:19 CET 2003

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 "pchamorro" <pchamorro at ingeomin.gov.co> wrote:

> Dear Mailman Users,
>
> I finished the Spanish translation of 'GNU Mailman - List Member Manual'
> written by Terri Oda.  If somebody knows about spanish-fluent mailman users,
> please forward this message to him/her.  The translated manual is available in
> both HTML and PDF formats at the below addresses.
>
> I already contacted to the Spanish Internationalization leader, but he seems
> too busy :(, so, the review of the translation is really needed.
>
> Any comment is welcome!
>
> Pablo Chamorro C.

Pablo,

I can review the translation and have comments back to you early next
week (maybe with an Argentine accent, hope you don't mind!).

					Evelyn

Evelyn V. Stevens, Ph.D.      		E-mail: evelyn at udel.edu
Information Technologies-User Services
U. of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716	Phone:  302-831-4240