[Mailman-Users] Re: Help please - Postfix and Mailman

Simon White simon at caperet.com
Mon Nov 24 19:41:20 CET 2003

24-Nov-03 at 10:21, gagel at cnc.bc.ca (gagel at cnc.bc.ca) wrote :
> No, mailman is using the same principle as majordomo they both use
> aliases to "insert" themselves into postfix. Postfix is not
> recognising my aliases even though the entries are there...

Hi there,

Can you post the output from the following:

# postconf | grep alias
# postconf | grep local

and the path to your aliases file that Mailman generates (usually in the
data subdirectory)

Regards,

--
Simon White. Internet Consultant, Linux/Windows Server Administration.
email, dns and web servers; php javascript perl asp; MySQL MSSQL Access