[Mailman-Users] Read-Only

Steen Løcke steen at loecke.dk
Mon Nov 24 15:13:29 CET 2003

Hi Friends!

Please help me...I want make a read-only Mailman maillist. How do I do? I
have some troubles with that. I think it's because I don't understand how it
works. It seems that all my subsribers can post messages to the list and
then the maillist send this message out to the hole list. It should only be
ME, as administrator/moderator, that can do that.

Best regards
Steen

BTW: Sorry for my english, I'm danish :))