[Mailman-Users] dumb question

E. Johnston emilyj at cnnw.net
Thu Nov 20 02:06:05 CET 2003

Hmmm....maybe I'm trying to use Mailman for something it wasn't designed for, but how do I do a super-simple announce-only mailing list? It's just a newsletter, but though I set the "where are list replies sent" to "poster", I think the newsletter at tinhouse.com mailing-list address still goes out to everyone (so far, 4 of my e-mail addresses).

This is for a quarterly (maybe monthly, eventually) newsletter.

Also, though I can find the general list info. html page easily enough, from where do subscribers get to the user options page?

I've looked through the faq's, but can't find these....

Thank you!
Emily