[Mailman-Users] back to square one

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Fri Nov 21 04:56:30 CET 2003

I thought everything was going great(after I removed all the queue
files, after having fixed mm_cfg.py and permissions), until things
just ground to a halt again.  400+ files in out, mail's extremely
slow- its taking well over 10 minutes from the time postfix calls
bin/mailman to when something's logged in logs/post.  The qrunner
processes are running, and taking a few percent of CPU time, but
apparently doing nothing, or next to it.

The only error we're getting is every 15 minutes:
Nov 20 22:02:55 2003 (18412) No such list "[list":
...with one space after the :

I've been unsuccessful in tracking down where that could possibly be
coming from....

Brett
--
----