[Mailman-Users] dead in the water

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Thu Nov 20 23:49:49 CET 2003

After less than 24 hours operation, ALL our list mail just goes into
a black hole; postfix hands it off to mailman successfully and then
it just disappears, save some messages show up in the archives.

It was working great up until about 2pm and then just everything
stopped- barely 12 hours worth.  I saw some stuff in the archives
about "shunt" problems, because we had one of those messages- but
moving to 2.1.3(we had 2.1.3 installed) hasn't cleared out any
messages and a new message disappeared as well. Nothing in
logs/post(well, save a "post from" message sometimes, maybe all the
time), qrunner, or error.

qfiles/outgoing has 500+ files sitting in it; shunt has 6 or so, retry about 30

We've got well over a dozen lists and 3.5k subscribers- and have been
down sinec about 2pm.  Any help is greatly appreciated:-)

Brett
--
----
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/