[Mailman-Users] Graph for archives

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Tue Nov 18 02:13:03 CET 2003

I have over 300 mailing lists and need a way to view  a snapshot of each
list on one page.

I know I can go to https://mail.domain.com/mailman/private/listname  to
see archive stats for each list but has anyone thought of a way to view
them all on one page to see what list is getting used and what one is
not?  Best scenario, graphical representation.

Second best scenario,
An html formatted page listing each list in a table with the
corresponding month next to it along with archive size or better yet, #
of messages in each archive for the months listed.

I would be willing to help anyone write this via php if anyone else sees
a need for this.