[Mailman-Users] Re: Question About Implicit Addresses

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Sun Nov 16 20:48:48 CET 2003

Rejean Proulx wrote:
>I don't understand why NMailman rejects these notes.  I don't want to have
>to approve them as administrator all the time?  How do I fix this?  Here is
>the note that vet rejected.  I had to approve it in order to receive it

      You have now asked this AT LEAST   four times/  Aside from the fact
it's in the documentation and the FAQ, someone answered you the first
time.  See
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.009.htp
.  Either put the list name in the "To:" or "Cc:" header, or go to Privacy
Options/Recipient filters and set the first section to "No".

<>< Paul