[Mailman-Users] Question on SignUp via HTML

sscott at invatron.com sscott at invatron.com
Fri Nov 14 19:53:15 CET 2003

        I can not find in the documentation how to add the HTML code to my
website to allow a user to fill in the request via my web site to join the
mailing list as opposed to having to connect via the Mailman site.  Is
there a spot I can find some example code to allow this?

Steven Scott
Sr. Systems Analyst
Phone: (905) 282-1290 ext. 240

Fax: (905) 282-1266