[Mailman-Users] Change listname / export & import users and configs

mmanel at w69.com mmanel at w69.com
Sat Nov 15 08:43:01 CET 2003

I have a mailing list whose address is common enough to be hit by
spammers using blind guesses of common addresses. I've got over 90
messages waiting for approval, and all of them are viruses or
advertisements from non-subscribers. It's driving me crazy.

Is there a fast way to change the address of my mailing list in all the
appropriate places mailman uses?

If not, I'll have to delete and rebuild the mailing list under a new
address. Is there a way I can export all the user configurations
(digest vs normal etc) and import that into a new list with a new
address?

Thanks for any help in advance.