[Mailman-Users] how do I edit my footer

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Fri Nov 14 21:00:20 CET 2003

Jeff,

Via the administrative Web interface, you can change the footer.  There
is one footer for non-digest options and one for Digest Options.

You will probably want to edit the text of documents in
<mailman-home>/templates/en - lots of them have references to the web
interface.

There are messages in the archive about how to handle changes to the
templates.  Basically if you change them in the same directory, the
changes affect all lists and will be overwritten when you upgrade.  If
you change them and put them under each list you have, they will only
affect that list and not be overwritten during an upgrade.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own