[Mailman-Users] Mailman

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Fri Nov 14 20:55:55 CET 2003

Jun,

1.  Search the archives.  This question has been answered before.  There
are utilities to move from Yahoo to Mailman.

2.  Unlimited?  There is no hard-coded limit.  You should properly size
your installation to support the number of users, bandwidth, etc.

3.  see 1.

4.  If you download the source, there is an INSTALL document, as well as
other documentation that needs to be read.

HTH

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own