[Mailman-Users] Subscribe/Unsubsribe

Loay Oweis loay at oweitech.com
Tue Nov 11 06:26:05 CET 2003

Hello,

I am an active user of mailman with happy results. I have over 4 active
lists working very nicely.

I am to add an additional site and there is a requirement to add a
subscription box on the bottom of the site main page or an email link
such as
mailto:list-subscribe at domain.com. Can you make any recommendations ? I
have already begun the process of pointing the list main page; however,
for the average user that page is confusing as there are too many options.

Also, it would be nice to have the same functionality for the unsubsription.

I have looked online and I have seen many asking similar questions to
the possible surprise of those involved with Mailman. I believe the
disconnect is simply that the list info page has too much.

Any recommendations or an example of someone actually doing this ?

Best Regards,
Loay Oweis