[Mailman-Users] News gateway

vicnoise . vicnoise at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 19:29:10 CET 2003

While trying to connec to an external news server I
had this msg back: "Include the username and password
in your ~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py
file (look for details in the file Default.py)
". How can I overcome this issue since I have mailman
istalled by default as a service on my hosting server
and I don't have directly access to the mailman files?
Thanks

--- Jon Carnes <jonc at nc.rr.com> ha scritto: > On Fri,