[Mailman-Users] Smrsh problem on redhat

Foo, Randy randy.foo at hp.com
Fri Nov 7 23:36:10 CET 2003

I have a red hat 9 system with mailman and apache.  Sendmail is more or
less working, but I can't post to the lists because it looks like smrsh
(the restricted sendmail shell) can't run the mailman script -
/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman

I know it might be possible to enter the script into /etc/smrsh so that
it can be executed, but the man pages advise against doing that.  Has
anyone run into this before?  What did you do as a fix? Or... If anyone
has any suggestions feel free to fire away.

Thanks,

Randy