[Mailman-Users] https

Pablo Chamorro C. pchamorro at ingeomin.gov.co
Fri Nov 7 13:14:43 CET 2003

I don't know if it's enough to do it to a httpd level.  I have this for
Apache:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !=on
RewriteRule ^//(.*) https://%{SERVER_NAME}/mailman/$1 [R,L]

and in this way it doesn't matter if the users access to http or https
pages because all Mailman pages end up been displayed under https
conections.

Pablo