[Mailman-Users] All AOL subscribers got an unsubscribed notification today.

russell at pcctalk.org russell at pcctalk.org
Thu Nov 6 05:34:18 CET 2003

All of my discussion list's AOL subscribers got a notification that says "You
have been unsubscribed from the Discussion mailing list" today.  When I
checked the mailman membership list, all the subscriptions still showed
active.  I don't understand why mailman notified them they were all
unsubscribed when they were not.  Any ideas?

Related info: My list is suffering from a lot of AOL bounced mail problems
lately just like many others are.