[Mailman-Users] Mailman list using hostname?

Timothy Arnold tim at ngfl.gov.uk
Wed Nov 5 11:03:04 CET 2003

Hi Mailman Users!

I have a question for you. I have set-up mailman 2.1.2 on my solaris
machine and everything is working fine. The hostname of the machine is
'davinci' and all the lists are set to use 'lists.mydomain.com'  for
email & html - this was set in the configuration file mm_cfg.py.

Most lists use lists.mydomain.com but the master 'mailman' list still
uses the primary hostname for html links - how do I change this?

Thanks!
Timothy.