Fwd: [Mailman-Users] Displaying Total Member Count

Simon White simon at caperet.com
Wed Nov 5 09:50:04 CET 2003

05-Nov-03 at 03:25, AllKnightAccess at aol.com (AllKnightAccess at aol.com) wrote :
> Any response to this?
>
> In a message dated 10/9/2003 10:19:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> AllKnightAccess at aol.com writes:
>
> > Is there a way to display the total member count for each mailing list on
> > the
> > list admin overview and the mailing list overview pages (without having to
> > login), similiar to how the list name and description is already displayed?

I doubt there's an easy way to do it. Anything is possible with the
source available, and indeed member counts are done in the admin
interface for each list so you could work it all out quite easily if you
know your python, or can just generally read code well.

However, I don't think that the admin interface can be configured to do
what you want just like that. Maybe a more knowledgeable Mailman hacker
might be able to confirm this.

--
Simon White. Internet Consultant, Linux/Windows Server Administration.
email, dns and web servers; php javascript perl asp; MySQL MSSQL Access