[Mailman-Users] The Mailman CGI wrapper encountered a fatal error

Jim Cole lists at yggdrasill.net
Wed Nov 5 04:41:20 CET 2003

On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 12:03 PM, patkins wrote:

> ./configure --with-mail-gid=mailman --with-cgi-gid=mailman
> --with-username=mailman --with-groupname=mailman

Isn't the --with-cgi-gid option suppose to take the group that your
*web server* runs as? I would assume that group is something other than
mailman. Also, I don't think the --with-username and --with-groupname
are necessary if you intend to use mailman/mailman, though I don't know
that that would hurt anything.

Jim