[Mailman-Users] Edit welcome e-mail text

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Tue Nov 4 23:20:11 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm running mailman version 2.1.2

Is it possible to edit the Welcome e-mail on a per list basis?

The problem is, of the lists we host some are announce only, and so cannot be
posted to.  But the welcome message says

"To post to this list, send your email to:"

which is incorrect for this particular list ( but not for all)

So .. can I change the welcome e-mail txt on a per list basis ( rather than
for the complete installation ) or is there another way of dealing with this
problem.  Thanks

AED
--
"Ideas improve. The meaning of words participates in the improvement.
Plagiarism is necessary. Progress implies it. It embraces an author's phrase,