[Mailman-Users] mailman & AOL's "Client TOS notification"

Ricardo Kustner mailman at rixhq.nu
Tue Nov 4 16:54:33 CET 2003

Hi,

My ISP has been forwarding me a batch of complaints from AOL users,
which apparantly are complaints about receiving spam. I guess it's
coming dumb AOL users who have no idea that they subscribed to the
discussions at their own request so that they should take care of it
themself if they want to unsubscribe.
Are there any other mailmain admins here who also get alot of complaints
through AOL? Any tips on what I can do about it before my server and
possibly ISP gets blacklisted?
I can't even figure out the recipient of most of the messages since the
mailinglist doesn't include the "To:" address (and I don't plan on
changing my mailman config just for that) and the report doesn't mention
from whom it's coming.

The messages all have the subject "{SPAM?}  Client TOS Notification"

TIA...

Regards,

Ricardo.