[Mailman-Users] The Mailman CGI wrapper encountered a fatal error

patkins patkins at killinglyschools.org
Tue Nov 4 15:19:14 CET 2003

Jim,

Thanks for the help! I changed all the files in the cgi-bin to both root and mailman just to see if I could execute the files properly and neither worked. I compiled three different times using various flags to set guid, user, group etc. Nothing I do seems to fix this problem. Keep in mind the lists work perfectly! I just can't use the web admins.

-p