[Mailman-Users] Help

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 21:24:13 CET 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 17:08, Billy Hamm wrote:
> We have a new server running Linux 9 and Mailman is installed with it. We've setup a list but cannot get delivery from it. Is there a place where we can get support for Mailman?
>
> Thanks,
> Billy Hamm
> Denver

This list (mailman-users at python.org) provides frees support for Mailman.
The first places to look for help are the FAQ and the Archives.

In your case you should start with FAQ 3.14.

If you are using the Default Red Hat rpm then you should read the
archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg19516.html

======
If you prefer to hire a consultant, I do installation, testing,
troubleshooting, and modifications of Mailman for $60/hour. For
maintenance and administration of Mailman, I charge $40/hour.

Take care, and good Luck - Jon Carnes
http://www.trilug.org/~jonc