[Mailman-Users] What string do I put in the "msg_footer" option to cause the subscriber's address to be listed?

Jeff Salisbury Jeff.Salisbury at Independent401kAdvisors.com
Sun Nov 2 15:45:59 CET 2003

Greetings,

I have a list where many of the subscribers are not real comfortable
digging into email headers, and a handful of them have found themselves
subscribed more than once.  I'm having a hard time helping them track
down their multiple email addresses.

I would like to configure my mailman list to put the subscription
address in the footer.  What is the string I need to put in the
"msg_footer" option to make this happen?

Regards,

Jeff