[Mailman-Users] Listing Only Members with Specific User Options

Matt Noble mathia at monstertrak.com
Fri May 30 23:49:36 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to list all members of a list with a specfic member
option set, specifically the nomail option.  I would like to do something
with the bin/withlist command to dump a file of all members of a list with
the nomail option set.  There are too many members on my list to use the
web interface to identify all the members with this option set.

I see that by looking at a list with the withlist command you can do:

>>> print m.user_options

To get a list of each member followed by a code for their options, but I
can't find a key for the user_options code.  Can someone tell how to
decode the user_options or is there a better way to accomplish what I'm
trying to do?  Thanks.

Matt Noble
MonsterTRAK Systems Administrator